Dazey's Hubbard's has a long and storied history. Founded in 1884 by Fortunatus Hubbard, Hubbard Bros (as it was originally called) was handed down from generation to generation for over 100 years. In 1989 the Seus Brothers and Sister took over the business and continued to serve the Rogue Valley for almost 30 years before selling the business to Northern California's Dazey's Supply. During the latest transition, Dazey's Hubbard's is now 100% Employee Owned as an ESOP company. After over 130+ years, we look forward to another 130 continuing to serve the community and it's ever changing needs.